Friday, March 13, 2015

ACTIVATE WHATSAPP CALLING.

Hello,

Follow these simple steps to activate WHATSAPP CALLING FEATURE.

Step 1. 

You will require the latest version of Whatsapp 2.11.561. to download CLICK HERE

Step 2.

Install the downloaded application.

Step 3.

Here, you will need to receive a WHATSAPP CALL from someone who has already activated WHATSAPP CALLING on his phone. 

Those who have my number can drop a msg on whatsapp for receiving a call from me. Others can leave their phone numbers in the comment section (on your own risk) to receive a call from me.

OR

Simply wait till they officially release the updated app.

3 comments:

  1. I Love your article. You cant visit my website : name combiner baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there bijoy-momaya information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete